Saturday, January 9, 2010

This set is made out of blue & pink shades. A favourite for many girls :) I specially like the large flower as it has detail on each petal. The pendant is made from various Glass Beads, Swarovski's and Cat's eye beads.




The press&release Flower Clasp again, the same one used for the Oceanus Faerie

I like the Chain, Large Oval chain linked by smaller Figure of '8' chain



The matching earrings. Notice these flowers are different from the one i use for the pendant; total 3 types of flower. Other beads are Glass bead in Rosaline at the top, Blue Glas bead at the bottom along with Pink Cat's eye and Rose Water Opal Swarovski's


GN2 RM48 / set (soldx2)
*remakes available*

3 comments:

THONG KM said...

I wan to order this set (GN2). Cant think ab any dress to match it, also dun hv dinner to go sofar, but i just like it!! Is the necklace long? The prev one i ordered is a bit too long for me. 苏司珍, can modify for me later??? I also wan to order E054, very very nice :)

Varn Teing said...

i also like this one the most among the 3 sets :)how do u want me to pass them to u?

yimei said...

Dear pam, i m really proud of you, i wan more from your work...haha, i wan the B002, E008 and E001...hope i can go visit your new house and visit your work in person!

yimei

Post a Comment